Maths Monday 1/8/2016
WALT: find angles using a protractor.
1. Read and record numbers accurately using degrees
2. Use the array line as your starting point
3. Line up the vertex of your angle with the notch.
Warm up activity
2. Watch this clip to show how to use a protractor
3. Practice by drawing angles.
Draw these angles in your maths book. Remember to add the degree
Check with the teacher before moving to the next activity.
4. See next link:
5. Game: http://www.mathplayground.com/alienangles.html