Welcome back after a great weekend, summer is on it's way 😄,
Thank you to those who are coming to school with their uniform sorted and their equipment necessary for learning, (pencil, rubber, sharpener and book.)
Thank you to those who are remembering to politely line up outside.
1. Money for Activity Days to come back URGENTLY with permission forms.
2. Those picked for Interschool Athletics, remember it is tomorrow - Tuesday, one or two notices were left on tables after school on Friday!! Make sure your whanau know.
3. Chrome Books. These are being issued again for certain subjects and activities On condition
- You are logged in under your school account.
- You prepare a play list ( no more than 5 minutes to be spent doing this) then u-tube is off.
- There is n multitasking on facebook, gaming or u-tube.
- Work is completed and turned in correctly.
- IF THESE CONDITIONS ARE NOT MEET YOU WILL LOSE THE RIGHT TO COMPUTER ACCESS. We have proof from the last week you work far better in books, as you do not have distractions.
8.55 - 9.45 am Mathematics.
9.45 - 10.00am Handwriting. You are to choose one piece of text from any book, ( or one of the handwriting cards from the trolley) and copy a minimum of 3 paragraphs into your literacy book in your neatest handwriting.
We are looking at shapes of letters, even size, the way letters are sitting on the line and where tails drop to (no more that 1/3 of the line underneath. It is important we practice our writing so we maintain a style that is easy and fluid to produce, and legible to be read.
10.00 - 10.25am STUDY SKILLS. - On Google classroom. You will need your literacy book and worksheet from Thursday.
11.00 - 11.15 am if you did not have an opportunity to complete the two following tasks on Friday, please spend 15 minutes completing them now.
1. A survey for Mrs Mees about MANA cards and PB4L
2. A survey from Mrs Martin-Paling and Ms Addenbrooke about using Chrome Books.
THESE MUST BE COMPLETED TODAY THANK YOU.
11.15 - 11.45 Senses Task, based on Touch. We will in Whanau classes brainstorm a variety of words and phrases to describe sensations of touch, Next go to Google Classroom to do this Language Activity.
11.45 - 12.30 WRITING ( Quotation Marks - Google Classroom)
1.10 - 1.50 pm READING on google Classroom
1.55 - 2.40 pm INQUIRY Your individual Inquiry needs to be turned in by Thursday, this will be assessed and entered on Kmar for your overall report grade.