INQUIRY - Question setting help.
REMINDER Have YOU turned in your Olympic Work?????
Preparing Questions for an Inquiry
1. What is your Key question for your Natural Disaster study?
What type of weather system causes a flood?
2. What are your 4 - 6 focus questions related to your key question?
e.g. 1. Does certain land forms suffer flooding more than others?
2. What processes are put in place to protect communities?
3. How much rain in what time span is the most devastating?
4 What is needed to happen to make land productive again?
5. Can houses be relived in after being under water?
Once you have chosen your topic, please prepare your Inquiry Questions.
and share them with us.